Hellper: Idle RPG clicker AFK game(Skip advertising and get a reward)（MOD (Free Premium Choices) v2.1.8）
- Current Version:
- File size: 599M
1、<p>Slide the Shakes was a surprisingly addictive title despite its simplistic nature. But Land Sliders proved that Heyprettygreat is able to make these concepts work.</p><p>True to its name, you just had to slide... the milkshakes in the designated zone. New milkshakes were unlocked along the way and devious levels were soon slowing your progress.</p><p>Today, a new update hit Slide the Shakes adding 50 new levels, ten new milkshakes and some new tools to play with like portals and more. You can also play it on tvOS if you have one of the latest Apple TV laying around.</p>
4、Ky has more than 100 animals with a quirky personality
- Hellper: Idle RPG clicker AFK game(Skip advertising and get a reward)
- "Cried and said she `didn't think.' I says to her, says I, `Do you s'pose that'll be held for a good excuse in the day of Jedgment, when you'll have to account for that poor old mother's life? The Lord'll ask you what He give you your brains for if it wasn't to think, I reckon.' I don't fancy she'll leave cats to starve another time."
- The Grasshopper and the Owl
- <p>In just three years since its launch, Lords Mobile has reportedly racked up 280 million downloads, forging a fan base that spans the globe. To celebrate the MMORPG's third birthday, developer IGG has taken the game on tour, giving passionate players the chance to meet up, chink glasses and dive into a friendly battle or two. There have been Lords Mobile events all over the place, including in Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, Los Angeles — and now London.</p><p>The Lords Mobile birthday bash kicked off on 21st September in Kachette — a converted Victorian railway bridge that’s now one of Shoreditch’s trendiest venues. Hosting duties for the evening were undertaken by YouTuber and former Videogame Nation host Daniel Maher. 100 VIP players had the chance to join in the fun and games, with plenty of prizes up for grabs including: gift cards, figurines, and tech goodies by Razer.</p><p>Just as every good birthday bash should include party games, every modern fan gathering should feature a little fancy dress. Popular cosplayers Pixie Late and Kizuki Cosplay were on hand to deliver, dressing up as Storm Fox and Twilight Priestess – and striking plenty of hero poses for the cameras. The shindig was rounded off with food and drinks, offering a final chance for fans to trade tips, enjoy a quick battle and swap player detes.</p><p>If you aren’t yet among the millions of Lords Mobile players, why not find out what the fuss is all about? Download the game for free on Android or iOS today.</p>!
The Wolf and the Goat<p>It wouldn't feel like a real week if there wasn't some Hearthstone news to report. And there is. So it does. Hearthstone has been updated with a bunch of new content, including the game's first trip into the Taverns of Time.</p><p>Before we get into that though, there's the small matter of the Get In Here bundle. It gives you two packs from Classic, The Witchwood, Kobolds & Catacombs, Knights of the Frozen Throne, and Journey to Un’Goro. So that's ten packs. And it'll only set you back $7.99.</p><p>If you were buying the packs in the two for $2.99 deal, you'd be spending an extra 40%. So that's a super good deal. And you can buy it as many times as you'd like until the deal ends on June 19th.</p>Time to see you<p>And then we come to Taverns of Time. Apparently Toki has shifted up the time stream in the Tavern or something like that. It's going to involve a whole bunch of alternate realities colliding. There'll be non-collectible Caverns of Time cards, and unique quests that give you gold and dust.</p><p>The whole thing starts on June 11th, and it'll run until July 2nd. Your first run won't cost you anything either, so it's well worth dipping your face into.</p><p>Speaking of things that don't cost anything, Blizzard has also announced that June 13th will see anyone logging in getting a free card. It's going to be a card filled with Classic Golden Hearthstone Cards. And there's no catch whatsoever.</p><p>So there we go. That's a lot of stuff. And there's more too. You can find out more about everything in the update by heading over to the Hearthstone website at this link here.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.